Saturday, August 17, 2013

What's on your TpT Wishlist?

I have seriously been waiting all month for the big TpT Back to School sale. I have caved and already bought some things so that I could get a head start before school starts.
 
 
What are some things that you have wish listed? I could always use some great resources.
 
 
Here are some things on my wish list that I plan on purchasing on Sunday, and some things that I have added to my store this summer (just in case you missed some of them).
 
Items on my wish list:
 Common Core Writing Workshop Mini-Lessons: Unit 1-Personal
Mrs. Wheeler's Writing Workshop Mini-Lessons Unit 1
 
A Writer's Workshop Folder {PK-1}
 
Rowdy in Room 300's Writer's Workshop Folder
 
Beginning of Year Assessments for First Grade
 
Mrs. Wheeler's B.O.Y. First Grade Assessment Pack
 
Common Core Differentiated Morning Work for August/September
 
Jodi Southard's August & September Morning Work to complete my set.
 
a bright year {a craftivity}
 
A Cupcake for the Teacher's A Bright Year Craftivity.
 
And here are some resources that I have added to my store this summer. Each picture will take you to the direct link to my TpT store.










































 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment